· “Five Myths About Valentine’s Day” The Washington Post, 10 February 2019.
· “On Anniversaries” Love Me True Anthology Caitlin Press, 2018.
· “To Stay in Love, Sign on the Dotted Line” The New York Times, Modern Love Column, 25 June 2017.
· “Five Myths about Love” The Washington Post, 14 February 2016.
· “Middle School Miracles” Skirt, Fall 2015.
· “To Fall in Love with Anyone, Do This” The New York Times, Modern Love Column, 11 January 2015.
· “We Talked About Love” Under the Gum Tree, Issue 5, Fall 2012.
· “Hypocorism or On Love and Naming” Folio, Fall 2010/ Spring 2011.
· “Grind, Dose, Tamp, Flush, Pull, Drink” Under the Sun, Summer, 2007.
· “The Canadian Sandwich” The Vancouver Review, Winter 2007.
· “Contracting Iris” The Fieldstone Review, Issue 1, April, 2006.
· “Nor Ever Chaste” Italy, A Love Story, Seal Press, 2005.
· Women Can Reclaim Power Over Our Bodies—By Talking About Them at The Guardian
· How to Trust After Trauma at The Rumpus
· Two Roads Diverged at a Picket Fence at The Rumpus
· Men Have No Idea What Women Go Through to Have Children at The Guardian
· Chances are you know a sexual assault survivor. Do you know what to say? at The Guardian
· It’s Time to Reimagine Consent in our Romantic Lives at The Guardian
· The Power and Limits of Labels at The Rumpus
· Am I Too Fat for Love? at The Rumpus
· #MeToo and the Cult of Desirability at The Rumpus
· How Do You Break a Heart at The Rumpus
· Happy Wife, Happy Life at The Rumpus
· Writing Love and Writing Essays on the Powell’s Books Blog
· To Stay in Love, Sign on the Dotted Line in the New York Times Modern Love Column
· Why Do Men Always Want to Settle Down? at The Rumpus
· The Emotional Labor of Listening to Men Complain at The Rumpus
· You Should Care about My Life at The Walrus
· Five Myths About Love at The Washington Post
· To Fall in Love with Anyone, Do This in the New York Times Modern Love Column
· AWP 2014: Writing Feminism in Creative Nonfiction on Brevity Blog
· Mandy Len on Brian Doyle on Essay Daily
· Meet the Author: Mandy Len at Under the Gum Tree
· How to Fall out of Love at The How-To Issue
· Cover photo, FreeFall Magazine vol. XXIV no. 2